Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The decision...

January of this year, I received notification that I had won tickets to the world cup. I bought 4 tickets for each one of the games that Mexico is playing on the first section of the tournament.

First Game:
Opening Game Mexico vs SoutAfrica

Second Game:
Mexico vs France

Third Game:
Mexico vs Uruguay.

The main reason why I bought four tickets is because I needed three (Aimee, Valeria y Gerardo) and the fourth one is just in case I could sell it over there and try to make a little bit of money back.

I was almost sure that I was not going to win tickets to the games dues that I'd never win them in the past. Yet, this time was different. I got my email confirmation that my credit card had been charged for the games purchased and I recently received in the email the document that grantees me my tickets for all the games.

Here is a picture of the document i received...


Stay in touch, as i will update the itinerary of the trip and the amazing places and stadiums we will be visiting.

Thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment